Album Decuriarum (Roman Republic)
(Maintained by the Praetors)
The Album Decuriarum list those citizens who have may judge public cases brought before the praetors. Jurors are known as Decuriae. Potential candidates are those citizens who are members of the Ordo Equestor and current Senators. All citizens listed must be active and in good standing. The order of citizens listed must be random and drawn by lot. The order is redone annually upon updating the Album Decuriarum. No current Aediles or Praetors may be listed.
For detailed information regarding the Album Decuriarum refer to the [PUT LEX HERE].
UPDATED IAN. L. CURTIO L. AURELIO COS. (JAN 1 2017)
- Marcus Aurelius Seianus (ID: 287) - EQUESTER
- Gaius Cominius Laenas (ID: 278) - EQUESTER
- Gaius Aurelius Victor (ID: 34) - SENATOR
- Titus Flavius Severus (ID: 26) - SENATOR
- Marcus Flavius Celsus (ID: 25) - SENATOR
- Lucius Curtius Philo (ID: 23) - SENATOR
- Lucius Vitellius Triarius (ID: 21) - SENATOR
- Publius Iunius Brutus (ID: 12) - SENATOR
Historical Album Decuriarum Lists