Ludi Piscatorii Winners!

Official Ludi events occur here! Look here to participate in the ludi cultural events and competitions! For more information on ludi festivals go here: http://romanrepublic.org/bibliotheca/wiki/ludi.html

Moderators: Marcus Flavius Celsus, Lucius Curtius Philo, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Gaius Valerius Scipio, Octavius Aurelius Augustus, Titus Aurelius Apollinaris

Re: Ludi Piscatorii Winners!

Postby Marcus Aquillius » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Avete,
Congratulations to the winners! It was fun working with Cassia judging her contest. I look forward to the next ludi.
Marcus Aquillius

Postby Marcus Minucius Audens » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Senator Triarius;
Just a simple question. Is there a place on this vast array of RR selections where the submitted recipes for the Ludi Piscatoril are to be found? I should like to copy them into my Roman Cookbook if that is at all possible. I am finding that I have been much behind the wave in several ot areas of information, so this info would be of value to me.

Respectfully;
Marcus Audens
Marcus Minucius Audens

Postby Marcus Aquillius » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Salve Audens,
There is, but I would ask Cassia's permission first as it is from her book and family book. :)
Marcus Aquillius

Postby Lucius Vitellius Triarius » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:31 am

Yes, I would ask Cassia about the recipes.
L VITELLIVS TRIARIVS
lvtriarius AT yahoo DOT com

Awarded the Corona Civica in L. Curtio L. Aurelio cos.
Upon order of the senate for excellence of service to the senate and people of Rome in founding the Republic

Lucius Vitellius Triarius
Princeps Senatus: Senator
Princeps Senatus: Senator
Apollinis Sacerdos
Apollinis Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus

Previous

Return to Ludi: Events