Out of Office

The purpose of this collegium is to establish a group for those interested in ancient philosophy and a place where philosophical discussion and study may take place. Join at: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/joint_ ... sophiae/42

Moderators: Gaius Valerius Scipio, Octavius Aurelius Augustus, Titus Aurelius Apollinaris

Out of Office

Postby Gaius Florius Lupus » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:01 pm

C. Florius Lupus omnibus sociis Collegii salutes plurimas dicit, salvete!

From Thursday on I will go on travel for at least two months and I will possibly not have access to the Internet. It is therefore most likely that I will not be able to perform my duties as magister of this Collegium during this time. I would like to apologize for this inconvenience.
If there are any administrative issues to address, please contact my colleague Caeso Cispius Laevus Magister. I should be back in office at the beginning of November, if nothing unforeseen happens.

There is another issue that I was not able to solve. I received an application for membership of the Collegium from Tiberius Ovidius Hyacinthus, but I was unable to approve it. I only got the error message:
"Access Forbidden for this user logged in!!"

I do not know what this means. Maybe my colleague Cispius Laevus or one of the Aediles can solve this issue and admit Ovidius Hyacinthus to the Collegium.

Valete, amici!
Gaius Florius Lupus

Return to Collegium Philosophicum