Announcing candidacy

This Collegium is devoted to discussion, research and the contribution to the Roman Republic of Articles, pictures, drawings, military reenactment, questions, comments and all other material relating to the purpose of the Militarium (Ancient Roman Military). Collegium Website: http://militarium.romanrepublic.org/ | Join at: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/joint_ ... itarium/41

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Gaius Flavius Aetius, Marca Marcia, Aula Flavia Philippa, Paullus Aemilius Gallus

Announcing candidacy

Postby Tiberius Cilnius Maecenas » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:56 am

I hereby announce my candidacy to co-lead this Collegium.

I have a masters degree in the classics. I love all aspects of Roman history. This love extends to Roman military history. I am not a reenactor. But I respect reenactors and believe the living history work they engage in is invaluable.

I am a scholar in the classics. I offer my talents in this way. I hope these talents can compliment the activities of reenactors. Together we are stronger. This Collegium is a place for all.

We must set out to do the following things:

1. Build a modern website
2. Connect with the reenactment community
3. Build a library of resources
4. Stimulate projects pertaining to Roman history activity that are rewarded in denarii or other incentives

I will do my best to work with the co-leader of this Collegium to make these things happen.
Tiberius Cilnius Maecenas

Re: Announcing candidacy

Postby Marcus Aurelius Seianus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:49 am

I wholeheartedly endorse Maecenas for the position of Co-leader. He has shown dedication, insight, and a true eagerness to make the CM a truly great Collegium. He has set realistic goals which can be achieved in his time as Co-Leader, and personally, I believe him to be a man of honor and true character.
Marcus Aurelius Seianus

Ordo Equester
Legatus Legio X Cohor III
Praefectus Legionus
Marcus Aurelius Seianus
Governor of Eria
Governor of Eria

Return to Collegium Militarium