Mandated Elections

A collegium established as a community of artists and for those who love art - a place where members are free to exhibit their work and provide a space for artistic discussions. http://ecassialonginus.wix.com/collegiumartium | Join at: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/joint_ ... 0Artium/43

Moderators: Gaius Flavius Aetius, Marca Marcia, Aula Flavia Philippa, Paullus Aemilius Gallus, Lucia Galeria Mira

Mandated Elections

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Salvete omnes,

Beginning immediately, I call for the election for the 2017-2018 year.

Positions to be elected:
2 Magistri
They will work together with the magistra maxima according to the collegium's purpose and provide help with games, topics of interest, etc.

1 Scriba
The scriba will conduct all secondary editing. They will perform all necessary actions, reports, and activity within the collegium at the direction of the magistra maxima and magistri.

Please begin submitting your name now. Voting will begin 20 January and conclude 30 January.
Gaia Cassia Longina

Re: Mandated Elections

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:35 pm

I, C Cassia Longina, submit my name for the position of magistra.

I have founded this collegium and believe that under my supervision it will continue to grow. I have vast amounts of experience in most schools belonging to the Collegium Artium.

My devotion to the collegia does not only show in my position of curule aedile, but I have always been dedicated to each collegia and to make them the central part of our community, where citizens can discuss what they love.

As I promised when I created this collegia, I will continue to work on expanding it and hosting games for our members.

May the gods smile upon our collegium and our Republic,
C Cassia Longina
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Numerius Antonius Paullus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:21 am

Salvete Omnes!

I, Numerius Antonius Paullus, do hearby announce my canidicy for a position in the Collegium Artium. I do not put my name forward for the Fama or glory that it could possibly bring but because it is a way that I may serve the Republic in a position in which I can use my cool headed, laid back personality that will help aid the Colliegium flourish and grow. I will apply such Roman virtues as I can and in the appropriate measures should I hold said post. My knowledge of Roman architecture in Roma herself would bring another aspect of diversity to the Collegium. I am not afraid to admit that I do not know a subject. If I do not know an answer to a question posed to me I try to answer it as soon as I can and find an answer for the asker. These are all things I can bring to the position available. Thank you all for your time and consideration of this matter and hope that I can serve the Republic, if not in this position, then in other ways.

Valete

N. Antonius Paullus
Numerius Antonius Paullus

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:40 am

REMINDER & Update: Voting is to begin now. Please send your votes to e.cassia.longinus@gmail.com.
I will post the count to ensure transparency but will not post names or you may post here.

Voting closes 27 January.
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:37 am

Salvete!

I am Publius Sallustius Quadratus.

I am a new citizen of the Res Publica. I joined at the beginning of 2017. I am eager to participate in the Collegium Artium and would like to support the efforts as an officer. I have a keen interest in Roman art and architecture. I took some art history classes in uni and Roman architecture was one of my favorite subjects to read about.

I don't claim to be an expert but I have some knowledge and I bring the genuine enthusiasm and love for Roman art (as well as Classical Greek art) that I hope would be encouraging to others in the collegium.

I look forward to joining in more discussions with fellow members!

Publius Sallustius Quadratus
P. Sallustius Quadratus
Governor of Mississippia Borealis

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Salve Quadrate,

Typically when voting begins, all candidacy announcements stop. However, I will allow you to run.

On this note: no further citizens may announce their candidacy.

To be elected:
2 magistri
1 scriba
*The lowest number of votes will be assigned the position of scriba*

Voting has begun & will end 27 January. All tallies will be held here for transparency. Candidates will receive one vote for themselves automatically. All members of the collegium must respond with their two votes for the two positions. You may only vote for a maximum of 2.

You may vote by:

Votes
C Cassia Longina: 5
N Antonius Paullus: 4
P Sallustius Quadratus: 1
P Aemilius Gallus: 1
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:59 am

Sorry! I guess I missed that. I would rather not receive any exceptions. I withdraw from the election and cast my votes for C Cassia Longina and N Antonius Paullus.
P. Sallustius Quadratus

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:04 am

Publius Sallustius Quadratus wrote:Sorry! I guess I missed that. I would rather not receive any exceptions. I withdraw from the election and cast my votes for C Cassia Longina and N Antonius Paullus.

No need! It's okay to run! I guess if you're new and not completely familiar, you wouldn't have known. That was my mistake for not making it clear. I encourage you to stay in the election. Even if you are not a magister, you will still be a valuable asset as the scriba. (:
I will not record your votes until you are sure of your course of action.
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Publius Sallustius Quadratus » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:05 am

OK. I am happy to serve as scriba!
P. Sallustius Quadratus

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:43 am

Due to error with logging in, I, magistra maxima of the collegium peregrinatorum, Gaia Cassia Longina, allow Paullus Aemilius Gallus to run for the office. Only he may now post his name with candidacy and he will be added to the vote.

He has his name automatically voted for upon his submission of candidacy.
Gaia Cassia Longina

Next

Return to Collegium Artium