Removal of Inactive Officer - Vote Now

A collegium established as a community of artists and for those who love art - a place where members are free to exhibit their work and provide a space for artistic discussions. http://ecassialonginus.wix.com/collegiumartium | Join at: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/joint_ ... 0Artium/43

Moderators: Gaius Flavius Aetius, Marca Marcia, Aula Flavia Philippa, Paullus Aemilius Gallus, Lucia Galeria Mira

Removal of Inactive Officer - Vote Now

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:30 am

Salvete omnes,

As mandated by the by-laws of this collegium, I, Gaia Cassia Longina, founder and Magistra Maxima, move to remove L. G. Mira as an officer of this collegium. In order to progress with the recent consular edict, 2 co-leaders must run each collegium and with an inactive officer, this may be hard to do.

This is not a slight against her in any way, but I have not heard from her in a year and now with the edict, a new magistra(er) must take her place. If she wishes, she may run for the new position of Magistra. Her title of co-founder will remain in place.

Voting will begin immediately and all members may vote. Voting closes 18 January.
Gaia Cassia Longina

Re: Removal of Inactive Officer - Vote Now

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:32 am

Uti Rogas (in favor)
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Caeso Cispius Laevus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Uti Rogas (in favor)
Caeso Cispius Laevus
Propraetor
Propraetor

Postby Numerius Antonius Paullus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:58 am

Uti Rogas

I only cast this vote for the good of the Collegium and is in no way reflectant on the person in questions hard work and dedication to this Collegium or to the Republic as a whole.
Numerius Antonius Paullus

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:14 am

This matter passes with 3 votes in favor.

L. Galeria Mira will be removed as an officer. She will not lose her position of founder (magistra maxima).

She has until 20 January to run for office.
Gaia Cassia Longina

Return to Collegium Artium