Sale on lararium items

This message board is dedicated to the ancient Roman Religion, the Cultus Deorum Romanorum. Here both historical practices and the living modern tradition is to be celebrated and discussed. The members of the Collegium Pontiificum and Collegium Augurum host this board as moderators and are happy to answer questions.

Sale on lararium items

Postby Lucius Curtius Philo » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Salvete!

I have no personal connection to this merchant. But I did buy some lamps from them in the past.

They have many items that are useful for a lararium. Many of these items are on sale with a 10% discount code, "Lararium".

You can see their wares here http://www.celticwebmerchant.com/en/bus ... s-frescos/

valete.

Philo
L. CURTIUS PHILO COS. SEN.
Lucius Curtius Philo
Consul
Consul
Senator
Senator

Re: Sale on lararium items

Postby Gaia Cassia Longina » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:46 pm

I loved the little wine ship - I might get it! Thank you for sharing! I was in need of another incense bowl..
Gaia Cassia Longina

Postby Numerius Antonius Paullus » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:50 am

I have been looking for tons of supplies for a lararium but I havnt been able to find much. I am really interested in finding statues of the gods and goddesses, that are affordable but any supplies are helpful.
Numerius Antonius Paullus

Postby Quinta Albia Corvina » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:10 am

@Gaia Cassia, as a side note, if you love the wine ship :)

We visited the original archeological site of the wine ship a few weeks ago, it's from Noviomagus Treverorum in Gaul and this wine ship is virtually everywhere all over the place as the town's landmark.

And, what's even cooler, we took a trip down the Mosella river in a rebuilt version of the ship (with a glass of wine, of course), which was quite cool.

"Say not always what you know, but always know what you say." - Claudius
Quinta Albia Corvina

Postby Tiberius Cilnius Maecenas » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:57 am

I would also like to draw your attention to this lovely bronze lar statue. It sits in my lararium and helps direct my prayers regularly.

This retailer is excellent. I strongly recommend them. http://armillum.com/en/religio/686-lar- ... ine-2.html
Tiberius Cilnius Maecenas

Return to Cultus Deorum Romanorum