HOW TO PAY TAX / ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE - plus why doing so benefits you

This message board is dedicated to the ancient Roman Religion, the Cultus Deorum Romanorum. Here both historical practices and the living modern tradition is to be celebrated and discussed. The members of the Collegium Pontiificum and Collegium Augurum host this board as moderators and are happy to answer questions.

Re: HOW TO PAY TAX / ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE - plus why doing so benefits you

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:23 am

Quintus Aurelius Vulscus wrote:
Marcia Vipsania Aetia wrote:Salvete Omnes!
I have a question, and appreciate help.
Upon the approval of my citizenship, I bought Denarii ( a person in charge can see the balance in my account details) , with the intention to pay tax.
But I see that no Denarii was not removed from my account and that a number of new citizens (including myself) have a status "tax paid" but I have no proof that I paid any tax. As well, I see that some have Denarii balance of 0 but their status is "Tax paid".
Please advise or direct me to the FAQ that address my questions.

Thanks and Best Regards

I had the same thing. From what I was told, and someone correct me if I am wrong, your tax is considered paid for your first year.

Brutus Cen sal.

If you donated for denarii but did not pay tax directly with paypal then follow these instructions to pay your tax (membership dues)

You can pay with denarii (36 denarii / citizen). If you wish to pay in denarii then please send denarii to the treasury by going here: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/denari ... e_transfer. Make sure you are logged in first. Select the collegia named: Aerarium Populi Romani - Roman Republic Treasury. In the comments section of this transaction mention that you are paying the tax. After making the transfer post a message here in this forum thread for I can finalize this transaction and update your tax status.

If you have questions please email the censores at censor@romanrepublic.org
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur

Re: HOW TO PAY TAX / ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE - plus why doing so benefits you

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:26 am

Gaius Florius Lupus wrote:Avete!
I paid my tax for 2017 through a Denarii transfer to the treasury as described above, but I have still Prolerarius (tax not paid) status. How do I get my status updated?
Valete!
C. Florius Lupus

Brutus Cen. Sal.

Your status appears to be up to date. Please notify me if you need further assistance.
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur

Previous