Templvm Project

This message board is dedicated to the ancient Roman Religion, the Cultus Deorum Romanorum. Here both historical practices and the living modern tradition is to be celebrated and discussed. The members of the Collegium Pontiificum and Collegium Augurum host this board as moderators and are happy to answer questions.

Re: Templvm Project

Postby Gaius Valerius Scipio » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:11 am

Aye, you're right Florius, I found the post too. It saddens me to think that someone has such hatred towards the Cultus Deorum Romanorum
The gods command me to sanctify my every action, and I obey them with all my soul, and they assure me of great benefits from my enterprise, if only I persist.
Gaius Valerius Scipio
Curule Aedile
Curule Aedile

Postby Quadratus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Salvete!

Sulla's personality is malignant. There is no use in arguing with him as he will be obnoxious, will always insist upon having the last word, and is right about everything 110% of the time. He wants unlimited power but even when he has it, he neglects his basic duties. It's best to ignore him.

Valete!
Quadratus
Quadratus
Governor of Nova Gallia Pronvincia
Governor of Nova Gallia Pronvincia

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Unfortunately, I write with a delay, however, I would like, that you know it. Sulla, impudently and publicly lies. At the same time, Sulla does this intentionally, since he is certainly aware now and was aware then of the actual affairs. Thus, he consciously and maliciously presents the information in such a light that any inexperienced reader of his messages would consider his point of view to be true.

Having done nothing, having destroyed the fruits of the labors of many people with his own hands, he looks frankly very miserable, trying to cast doubt and reproaches for the good Romans. There is no honor and dignity in this, it is not worthy of the Roman, and Sulla himself can not be called a Roman, he should not even be called "Sulla" and is not worthy, because using this name, he defames the name of the famous Roman who introduced his , though controversial, contribution to the development of the Roman state and society.

I believe that Robert Woolwine is lucky, he does not live in Ancient Athens, otherwise it would have been ostracized for a long time many times.
Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet...
Titus Flavius Severus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator

Previous

Return to Cultus Deorum Romanorum