Concerning L. Vitellius Triarius

This message board is dedicated to the ancient Roman Religion, the Cultus Deorum Romanorum. Here both historical practices and the living modern tradition is to be celebrated and discussed. The members of the Collegium Pontiificum and Collegium Augurum host this board as moderators and are happy to answer questions.

Concerning L. Vitellius Triarius

Postby Gaius Florius Aetius » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:10 am

As most of you know, we have not heard from our esteemed Sacerdos Apollon L. Vitellius Triarius, whose book and support I am both greatly oblieged. As Sacerdos Apollon myself, I feel it my duty trying to know about his present whereabouts; I had heard of his severe illness, and it would be of great help if we could verify if he lives or passed away. I am sorry to bring up such a depressing topic, but in the case of his passing away, I feel it would be pious and prudent if we make some sort of memorial, something to honor him and remember him as first Sacerdos Apollon of the new era.

There is also the matter of his books, which I find very helpful. It would be a shame if they went out of print, but I am not knowing in the legal area. Maybe his book's publishing company could be contacted about Triarius's whereabouts and in case, where the publishing rights went to?

Sorry to bring up such a sad topic, but I still feel a lot oblieged to solve this, and to make sure his name and legacy is honored and continued.

Vale,
C.F.Aetius
Sacerdos Apollon
Advice is judged by results, not by intentions.

- Cicero
Gaius Florius Aetius
Apollinis Sacerdos
Apollinis Sacerdos

Return to Cultus Deorum Romanorum