CONCILIUM PLEBIS SESSION VI CALLED TO ORDER - OCT 17TH to NOV 3RD

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Lucius Curtius Philo, Caeso Cispius Laevus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus

Re: CONCILIUM PLEBIS SESSION VI CALLED TO ORDER - OCT 17TH to NOV 3RD

Postby Publius Sextius Laevus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Salvete Cives

The Plebeian Tribune and Aedile ballots have been re-issued. They appear to be complete and functioning this time.

Your ballot can be accessed at: http://www.romanrepublic.org/civitas/welcome/voting/47/742509e58c778824ce1ae5888f65f068

However there was again another RR Server error reported, so please report any problems that you may have in submitting your ballot.

Thank you for your parients.

Valete
P. Sextius Laevus
Tribunus Plebis Minor
'Fiat Lux! Fiat Vita!'
Publius Sextius Laevus
Plebeian Tribune
Plebeian Tribune

Postby Lucius Livius Seneca » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:18 pm

L. Livius Seneca quaest. cons. P. Sextio trib. pleb. et omnibus plebeis sal.

In accordance with the censorial edict on rogatores suffecti, I, Lucius Livius Seneca, quaestor consularis, hereby accept the request put to me by P. Sextius Laevus, tribunus plebis, to serve as rogator suffectus for the voting taking place during the sixth session of the Concilium Plebis.

Vale et valete.
L. Livius Ani. Seneca
Magister Collegi LatiniDominus Prasinus
Lucius Livius Seneca
Quaestor
Quaestor

Postby Tiberia Salvia Alba » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Как квестор провинции Сарматия, я хотела бы донести до собравшихся магистратов, которые проводят эти выборы следующую информацию: двое граждан Республики из Сарматии, а именно Caeso Flavius Aemilianus и Octavius Flavius Viscellinus, обратились ко мне в связи с тем, что им не пришли на электронную почту избирательные бюллетени, и они не могут проголосовать по ссылке, потому что при входит им выводится сообщение о неправильном логине и пароле, хотя оба уверены, что вводят верные логин и пароль.
Я прошу компетентных и ответственных лиц разобраться в произошедшем, и дать возможность гражданам, которые заплатили налоги воспользоваться их правом.
Tiberia Salvia Alba
Quaestor
Quaestor

Postby Publius Sextius Laevus » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:54 pm

As a quaestor of Sarmatiya province, I would like to inform the assembled magistrates who conduct this election with the following information: two citizens of the Republic from Sarmatia, namely Caeso Flavius ​​Aemilianus and Octavius ​​Flavius ​​Viscellinus, appealed to me because they did not come to the electronic mail ballots, and they can not vote on the link, because when they enter it displays a message about the wrong login and password, although both are sure that they enter the correct login and password. I ask competent and responsible persons to understand what happened, and to enable citizens who have paid taxes to exercise their right.

Salvete Cives

The log in ID for voting is not the same as that for the Forum.

The voting log in ID is your e-mail address (as in the one used for:
http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citizen/login?status=1 ) and its associated password.

Any Pleb who cannot access this account to vote should PM both myself and Lucius Livius Seneca with their vote prior to November 7, 2017.

Идентификатор входа для голосования не совпадает с идентификатором для форума.

Идентификатор журнала голосования - ваш адрес электронной почты (как в том, который используется для: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/citizen/login?status=1 ) и связанный с ним пароль.

Любой Pleb, который не может получить доступ к этому аккаунту для голосования должен отправить личное сообщение как Publius Sextius Laevus, так и Lucius Livius Seneca с их голосованием до 7 ноября 2017 года.

Valete
P. Sextius Laevus
Tribunus Plebis Minor
'Fiat Lux! Fiat Vita!'
Publius Sextius Laevus
Plebeian Tribune
Plebeian Tribune

Postby Tiberius Iulius Nerva » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Salvete omnes!

Looks like that I am not the only one who dont get emails about elections. I really hope that you will resolve the biggest
IT problem in our organization. Its really not my fiction. I suppose that latest citizens can not participate in this important matter and thats simple bad.
Tiberius Iulius Nerva

Postby Publius Iunius Brutus » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:55 am

IMPORTANT

We are near a solution on the ballot issue. As aranearius (webmaster) I apologize for this matter. It should be resolved for the next election to elect Quaestores and Curule Aediles.

For now, please cast your ballot here - http://www.romanrepublic.org/civitas/we ... 888f65f068
Publius Iunius Brutus
Censor
Censor
Senator
Senator
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Martis et Minervae Sacerdos
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Lictor Curiatus Magister
Augur
Augur

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Where are we at tallying the votes?
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Consul
Consul
Governor of Transborealis Silva
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Senator
Senator
Augur
Augur

Postby Lucius Livius Seneca » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:42 pm

L. Livius quaest. cons. et rog. suff. L. Curioni cos. omnibusque plebeis s.p.d

The election results have been tabulated, and I am simply waiting for P. Sextius to confirm them before announcing them publicly.

Vale et valete.
L. Livius Ani. Seneca
Lucius Livius Seneca
Quaestor
Quaestor

Postby Lucius Livius Seneca » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:19 am

I, L. LIVIVS ANI. SENECA, quaestor consularis and rogator suffectus, to P. SEXTIO TER. LAEVO, tribunus plebis and presiding magistrate, and to all the Plebs, report the following result of the voting in this sixth session of the Concilium Plebis:

For the office of tribune of the plebs,

SEX. DECIVS TER. MVS, having received the support of twenty-nine (29) tribes,
Q. VERGILIVS POB. CRASSVS, having received the support of twenty-four (24) tribes,
TI. FLAVIVS STE. MALLEOLVS, having received the support of twenty-three (23) tribes, and
PROC. VALERIA LEM. MESSALLA, having received the support of twenty-two (22) tribes,

are nominated by the Concilium Plebis as tribunes of the Res Publica, which office is to be forthwith confirmed and bestowed upon them by the lictors of the Comitia Curiata.

A. Flavia Pob. Philippa received the support of nineteen (19) tribes.

For the office of plebeian aedile,

PAVLLVS AEMILIVS HOR. GALLVS, having received the support of twenty-five (25) tribes, and
M. MARCIA FAL. AQVILINA, having received the support of nineteen (19) tribes,

are nominated by the Concilium Plebis as plebeian aediles of the Res Publica, which office is to be forthwith confirmed and bestowed upon them by the lictors of the Comitia Curiata.

C. Flavius Ser. Aetius received the support of fourteen (14) tribes, and
P. Volscius Men. Sulla received the support of seven (7) tribes.

I hereby declare that to the best of my knowledge the above is a true, accurate, and complete report of results.

Vale et valete.
L. Livius Ani. Seneca
Lucius Livius Seneca
Quaestor
Quaestor

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:08 am

Congratulations to all the newly elected magistrates for next year! May Fortuna walk beside you in your endeavors to serve the Republic
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Consul
Consul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Senator
Senator
Augur
Augur

PreviousNext