Call for candidates for new co-leader of Collegium Artium

A collegium established as a community of artists and for those who love art - a place where members are free to exhibit their work and provide a space for artistic discussions. http://ecassialonginus.wix.com/collegiumartium | Join at: http://romanrepublic.org/civitas/joint_ ... 0Artium/43

Moderators: Gaius Flavius Aetius, Marca Marcia, Aula Flavia Philippa, Paullus Aemilius Gallus, Lucia Galeria Mira

Call for candidates for new co-leader of Collegium Artium

Postby Marcus Livius Horatius » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:12 pm

The position of co-leader of this Collegium is now available.

I ask all candidates to step forward now by declaring candidacy in this forum. Please feel open to discuss plans and the future of this Collegium.

Candidacy is accepted until May 4. Elections will be held from May 6 to May 15 by electronic ballot.
Marcus Livius Horatius
Curule Aedile
Curule Aedile

Re: Call for candidates for new co-leader of Collegium Artium

Postby Octavia Aurelia Fulva » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Salvete!

I humbly declare my candidacy to the position of co-leader of the Collegium Artium. I really hope to be good enough to encourage all the citizens to be an active part of this creative place. Sharing our creations it is a good thing but being able to share, learn and investigate together it is the next step we should aim for.

Valete!

O. Aurelia Fulva.
Octavia Aurelia Fulva
Bonae Deae / Triviae Sacerdos
Bonae Deae / Triviae Sacerdos

Re: Call for candidates for new co-leader of Collegium Artium

Postby Gaius Curtius Philo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:12 pm

Salvete

Aurelia asked me to tell you guys that she will not be participating in this election because some personal problems came up that need her immediate attention.

Valete
"Ignis aurum probat" - Seneca
C. Curtius L. f. Vot. Philo Aurelianus
Gaius Curtius Philo

Return to Collegium Artium