THE ROMAN REPUBLIC RECEIVED ITS OWN LAND

The social and political heart of the respublica community

Moderators: Publius Iunius Brutus, Lucius Aurelius Curio, Titus Flavius Severus, Lucius Livius Seneca, Marcus Flavius Celsus, Tiberia Salvia Alba

THE ROMAN REPUBLIC RECEIVED ITS OWN LAND

Postby Titus Flavius Severus » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Severus Con. sal.,

Dear fellow citizens, I want to make an announcement and inform you about a truly historic event for our Republic.

The Roman Republic received its own land. Now our Republic has its own physical expression in the real world. We, the Respublica, are no longer a virtual community, as our envious persons have mistakenly assumed, we have found our own land.

All this became possible thanks to the selfless work of the inhabitants of the Province of Sarmatia Magna, and above all this historical achievement we owe to the Plebeian Aedile Marca Marcia, Quaestor Gaius Flavius Iustinus and Consul Titus Flavius Severus. Thanks to this "Triumvirate", to the forces and assets of this group, as well as to the funds allocated for this purpose from the Treasury of the Province of Sarmatia Magna, this epoch-making event became possible.

In this case, we directly initiated the implementation of paragraph 13 of the Declaration of the Roman Republic, since the basis for the creation of the physical community is the physical expression of the Republic in the real world - its own land.

The plot purchased by us is located on the territory of the Far Eastern Federal District of the Russian Federation. Ironically, this plot is located closer to the US and Canada than to the places of the main concentration of the inhabitants of Sarmatia - European part of Russia. The plot has an area of 1 hectare, it is located in a wooded-flat terrain near the reservoir, the road is located at a relative distance, which excludes the appearance of "uninvited guests", however, it makes it possible to bring construction materials and people to visit there.

If someone is interested in the legal background of this issue, then I personally am ready to answer your questions, since I was engaged, including the legal component of the acquisition of this plot. We have the opportunity to purchase additional plots of land near the main site, which makes it possible to create a whole settlement in this place. We have privileges for the acquisition of land there, so that we can acquire a good fertile land, for purposes not related to commercial activities. In addition, an obligatory condition for obtaining benefits is the "cultivation" of land, that is, it should not be neglected.

The benefits program will be in effect until the end of 2018, therefore, I suggest that the Senators and Magistrates discuss the prospects for using this land, develop a unified opinion on the further use of this land for the needs of the Roman Republic.

In addition, we would like to arrange a competition for the best name for the first section of the Roman land, and possibly in the future and the first Roman settlement.

And finally, to say that we wanted to date this news by March 1 - that is, the birthday of the Roman Republic, however, due to bureaucratic delays, we received confirmation of registration only the other day. So this can be considered a belated gift of the Sarmatia Magna to the Roman Republic on the day of its birth.

Valete bene,
M. Marcia
C. Fl. Iustinus
T. Fl. Severus
Quae medicamenta non sanat, ferrum sanat; quae ferrum non sanat, ignis sanat. Quae vero ignis non sanat, insanabilia reputari oportet...
Titus Flavius Severus
Consul
Consul
Senator
Senator
Sarmatia Magna
Sarmatia Magna
Cultus Mithrae
Cultus Mithrae
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus

Re: THE ROMAN REPUBLIC RECEIVED ITS OWN LAND

Postby Gaius Flavius Iustinus » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Salve Severus. We did an excellent job. I am glad that I helped the Roman Republic in this. It's team work, and our team is the best, thanks to you Severus and Marca. I want to believe that the Roman Republic wisely and correctly dispose of such a bountiful gift that we did to it.
Gaius Flavius Iustinus
Quaestor
Quaestor

Postby Tiberia Salvia Alba » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 am

Actually, I did not expect any other reaction, except for what I see now. We are more pleased with the accomplishments of foreign organizations, rather than the successes that are achieved by our own fellow citizens.
Land acquisition is a gift of Sarmatia to the Roman Republic and its People. Nevertheless, this is not just a piece of land, it is the prospect that should be developed. We can significantly expand the existing land, creating a comfortable environment for the construction of a real Roman settlement, with cult places, fortification objects. But an extremely ambitious project, and one province of Sarmatia Magna is not able to overpower such a grandiose project. At the same time, it is this project of creating a Roman settlement that can become that very platform that will unite the various provinces around one great goal - the creation of a real Roman settlement.
Tiberia Salvia Alba
Praetor Peregrinus
Praetor Peregrinus

Postby Lucius Aurelius Curio » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Curio Sal.

My apologies for overlooking in posting on this thread. After reading it, I spoke to Consul Severus on the matter to get more details. I congratulated him and the Sarmatians on this great achievement and how I look forward to its future development. I will assist how I can in the development of this great endeavor.

Once again, good job on this great achievement!

Bonam Fortuna!

L. Aurelius Curio
Censor Maior
Lucius Aurelius Curio
Censor
Censor
Proconsul
Proconsul
Lictor Curiatus
Lictor Curiatus
Princeps Senatus: Senator
Princeps Senatus: Senator
Augur
Augur

Postby Tiberius Flavius Nerva » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:35 pm

As far as I remember, Consul Brutus was proposing some kind of project for interaction between provinces. So I agree with Alba, the project of building a Roman settlement would be an ideal topic for uniting and rallying different provinces for one common purpose.
Tiberius Flavius Nerva
Quaestor
Quaestor

Return to Main Forum