September 8, 2020 at 3:36 pm #39461
Titus Flavius SeverusDenarii: 𐆖 1,260.35PatriciusSarmatia
EDICTUM PROCONSULIS 73-01: On the organization of the Provincia Sarmatia
Ex Officio Proconsulis Provinciae Sarmatiae ResPublicae Romae:
In order to implement paragraphs IX and XIII of the objectives of the Declaration of the Roman Republic, I, Titus Flavius Severus, Proconsul of the Provincia Sarmatia, in accordance with the will of the inhabitants of the Provincia and by prior agreement with them, to greater glory and prosperity, hereby decide the following:
- To approve and enforce the Constitutiо Provinciae Sarmatiae (App. 1).
- To appoint citizens to positions in accordance with App. 2.
- Create on the territory of local communities the relevant entities – local government bodies (including oppida, municipia), in accordance with App. 3.
- Local self-government bodies will develop relevant documents, as well as elect the necessary officials by November 1, 2020. Submit the relevant documents and the list of officials to the princeps of the praetorium Proviciae Sarmatiae.
- Local government bodies that have not complied with paragraph 4 of this edict by November 1, 2020 are disbanded on November 2, 2020.
- Establish the emblem and symbols of the Provincia Sarmatia in accordance with App. 4.
- To ensure the activities of the Provincia Sarmatia, create and/or use information resources, sites and platforms in accordance with App. 5.
- For the effective management and administration of territories not covered by local government bodies, create prefectures and appoint the respective prefects, in accordance with App. 6.
- For the efficiency of management, administration, interaction of citizens, exchange of materials and information, create and use an electronic corporate service of the Provincia Sarmatia. The procurator of the Provincia Sarmatia shall be appointed responsible for ensuring the operation and functioning of this service.
- To oblige citizens (inhabitant) – residents of the Provincia Sarmatia to register (get an account) in the corporate service, including using the corporate mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) on all matters related to the Provincia Sarmatia and/or the Roman Republic. The procurator should report to governor of the Provincia Sarmatia on a monthly basis on the fulfillment by citizens (residents) of this paragraph.
- Prefects and heads of local governments until October 10, 2020, and then annually provide governor of the Provincia Sarmatia with information about the most worthy and active citizens (residents) who should be exempted from paying tributum, as well as those for whom the tax (tributum) of the Roman Republic can be paid from the Aerarium Provinciae Sarmatiae.
- The Consilium Provinciae Sarmatiae, until December 25, 2020, to work out the issue of the organization and activities of the provincial religious communities, candidates and the appointment of the provincial priesthood, the development of the Religio Romana and Cultus Mithrae.
- Determine June 22 and December 25 as memorable holidays (solemn) days of the Provincia Sarmatia.
- The supervision of the production and trade (marketing) of products, in accordance with the Constitutio Provinciae Sarmatiae, shall be assigned to the Cornicularius of the Praetorium Provinciae Sarmarmatiae.
- The accountant should bring the documentation and other regulatory documents of the macro-national legal entity of the Province Sarmatia in accordance with this Edictum and the Constitutio Provinciae Sarmatiae.
This edict takes effect immediately.
Given by my hand a.d. IV Id. Sep. ‡ Sex. Decimo Q. Furio Cos. ‡ MMDCCLXXIII a.u.c.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.