I. The Collegium Philosophicum (henceforth to be referred to as the Collegium), has the following purposes:
- To assist in the coordination, promotion and administration of games and competitions within the Roman Republic community.
- To oversee the administration of ludi factions and to declare an annual winning faction based on performance during the games.
- The logo of the Collegium shall be:
II. The administration of the Collegium is through a board of directors known as the Concilium Factionum. The Concilium Factionum shall consist of between two or four directors (magistri factionum) who must be citizens of the Roman Republic who have tax status of class V, IV, III, II, or I.
- Each magistri factionum hold a term of one year
- Each magistri is elected by the members of the Collegium in a one-vote per-member basis.
- Each member may only cast one vote in the given faction they identify with.
- One Magister Factionis is to be elected for each faction within the Collegium.
- The total number of magistri factionum elected is dependent on the number of volunteers.
- If there are less than two volunteers to serve as magistri factionum the Curule Aediles and Plebeian Aediles of the Roman Republic shall serve as temporary magistri factionum.
- The quorum for meetings of the Concilium Factionum is 50% of the voting magistri factionum.
- The Curule Aediles, and Plebeian Aediles are ceremonial chairs of the Concilium Factionum, however they may note vote during its meetings unless also an elected magister factionis.
- Each magistri factionum shall have administrative privileges over any online platform belonging to the Collegium.
- Any ties during a vote of the Concilium Factionum shall be broken by the magister leading the faction that was deemed the least successful in the previous year. If no such determination was made the Curule Aedile with the lowest citizen ID shall break the tie.
III. All members of the Collegium are to be citizens of the Roman Republic and membership is freely open to any citizen.
- The Concilium Factionum may hold a majority vote to expel any member
IV. If the Collegium holds any denarii and is dissolved all denarii are to be donated to the Senate of the Roman Republic.
V. Disputes within the Collegium between members are to be first mediated through the Concilium Factionum. Any final decision made may be appealed to the Curule and Plebeian Aediles which will determine the final ruling on the mater.
VI. These bylaws may be amended by a majority vote of the members of the Collegium.
VII. When these bylaws conflict the operating procedures (lex) or bylaws of the Roman Republic, the policies of the Roman Republic shall take precedence.
VIII. The factions of the Collegium are to be each managed by the designated elected Magister Factionis.
- A member may only belong to one faction at any given time.
- The factions of Collegium are to be:
- Factio Albata (White Faction)
- Associated with winter and patron deities: Apollo, Diana and Vesta
- Factio Prasina (Green Faction)
- Associated with spring and patron deities: Mercurius, Ceres, and Iuno
- Factio Russata (Red Faction)
- Associated with summer and patron deities: Mars, Venus, and Volcanus
- Factio Veneta (Blue Faction)
- Associated with autumn and patron deities: Neptunus, Minerva, and Iupiter
- Factio Albata (White Faction)