RATIFIED SENATE SESSION XIII – Aug 7, 2020
Temporary Operating Procedure
- The following denarii will be budgeted to the following magistrates from the Aerarium Populi Romani – Roman Republic Treasury:
- Consuls = 1500 denarii
- Praetors = 1500 denarii
- Tribunes = 500 denarii
- For all Ludi = 500 denarii
- All denarii to be granted for work related to the offices described in 1 shall be paid out according to this budget.
- Any magistrate exceeding this amount will need to cover additional denarii expenses privately.
- Magistrates are to submit to the senate forum publicly all expenses. Such submissions are to state:
- Roman name of the recipient
- Reason for payment
- Amount of denarii to be transferred to the citizen from the Aerarium Populi Romani.
- Consuls are responsible for transferring denarii funds and tracking total expenses in each category listed in part 1.
- No funds may be transferred to the private account of an elected magistrate from the budgeted allotments stated in part 1.
- The is Senatus Consultum comes into effect immediately once ratified and expires January 1st, 2021. It may only be amended by the Senate.