November 2, 2021 at 8:47 pm #41996
As Praetor I summon the Comitia Tributa to meet November 15. This is pending positive auspices by an augur of the Republic.
The agenda will be:
- Elect IV QUAESTORS
- Elect I CURULE AEDILE
These are some of the best roles by which one can start a career in the Roman Republic! An amazing opportunity to develop your own Romanitas and share it with others!
- To assist any elected magistrate in their daily duties
- Responsible for assisting the Aranearius (webmaster) in the maintenance of the official res publica website
- To assist in the development of regional chapters (provinces) as required by the senate and regional administrators (governors)
- To assisting promoting the Roman Republic and the recruitment of new citizens
- To assist in administering elections within the Roman Republic on an as needed basis.
- Serves a term lasting one year from December 6, 2021.
CURULE AEDILE –
- To organize the festivals of the ludi Rei Publicae, ludi Romani, ludi Megalenses in 2022.
- To assist the praetor urbanus in organizing the Ludi Apollinares.
- To assist the consuls in organizing the Feriae Latinae.
- Responsible for assisting the Aranearius (webmaster) in the maintenance of the official res publica website.
- To monitor the trade of denarii within the res publica.
- They may assume powers and responsibilities of the plebeian aedile if this magistrate consents or is unavailable.
- Serves a term lasting one year from January 1, 2022.
PLEASE ONLY ANNOUNCE YOUR CANDIDACY ONCE THE MEETING STARTS.
Nov 15 – 25: discussion and declarations of candidacy
Nov 26 – Dec 4: Voting
What I need now:
- One Quaestor to volunteer to assist in counting ballots and serve as rogatore
- One Augur to assist with conducting auspices on Nov 15
Gratias tibi! See you at the assembly!November 3, 2021 at 9:59 am #42031
Marcus Livius HoratiusDenarii: 𐆖 320.25PatriciusNova Britannia
I can help count votes as rogatore.November 16, 2021 at 11:52 am #42219
Thanks Horatius for volunteering.
So, we have a Rogatore but still need an Augur. Anyone having time to perform the auspices? It should be done as soon as possible. Ideally before yesterday. Please let us know. Thanks you.November 16, 2021 at 5:57 pm #42220
Lucius Aurelius CurioDenarii: 𐆖 1,050.05PlebeiusTransborealis Silva
I can perform auspices tomorrow morning.November 17, 2021 at 11:32 pm #42232
Thank you Curio. Please perform as soon as you can.November 18, 2021 at 8:42 pm #42233
I am embarrassed to say it but I never received auspices. When is an augur able to perform auspices?November 18, 2021 at 10:05 pm #42246
Since you seemed absent, I asked Augur Curio to perform the auspices. He sent them to me per pm today. They are positive and you can now ask the canditates to declare their candidature. Otherwise, I will do it.
ValeNovember 18, 2021 at 10:14 pm #42248
This session is open – please see http://romanrepublic.org/roma/fora/topic/comitia-tributa-session-xi-now-is-open-we-need-for-candidates/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.