This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Anonymous 4 years, 10 months ago.
July 1, 2016 at 5:14 pm #1222
The following is the registration form
Owner’s Roman Name: (Your Roman Name)
Name: (Gladiator’s name)
Sex: Male or Female
Age: (Gladiator’s age)
Gladiator type (Choose one)
• RETIARIUS – Weapon is net, trident and dagger. Defenses are manica on the arm up to shoulder
• HOPLOMACHUS – Weapons are lance & dagger. Defense is closed crest hull, circular small shield and metal shin pads
• MURMILLO – Weapon is a gladius (short sword). Defense is closed great crest hull, scutum (large rectangular shield), manica on right arm and shin pad on left leg
• THRAEX – Weapon is a sicca (curved sword). Defense is a closed hull, parmula (small quadrangular shield), manica on right arm, and metallic leg guards up to the thigh.
• SECUTOR – Weapon is a gladius. Defenses are closed smooth hull, scutum, manica on right arm, and metallic leg guards up to thighs on both legs.
• DIMACHAERUS – Two siccae or gladii (pick one). His defenses are manica on both arms, and metallic leg guards up to thighs on both legs.
Tactics type: Defensive – Spectators are less impressed
Attack – Spectators are more impressed
Balanced – Does not affect spectator opinion
Short description and backstory: Provide a short physical description of your fighter and some of their story (where are they from, their personality, and/or reason they are a slave).
Example of backstory provided by L. Curtius Philo:quote :
Please submit all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or private message the application to me.
NOTE: YOU MUST BE PART OF A FACTION TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Each registrant can submit one gladiator into the Gladiatoria Munera League for free, and any additional gladiators will cost 10 denarii to be submitted to Cohors Aedilicia.
I look forward to everyone’s participation.
L. Aurelius Curio
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.